I admit it..... I am 100% addicted to mountain dew. I have always enjoyed mtn dew when its hot and usually I would just have one can. But now it has gotten out of hand. I have 2 cans while I am at work, and usually one when I get home. I know it is not good for me, especially since my kids are now into mtn dew. So I am trying to cut down on my soda....slowly. I am only allowing myself one fountain every other day (not doing so good yet, but when Jill and I start our workout routines I will) Well I had my one fountain for the day, and what do you know someone took it.
I bet you can't guess who?
1 comment:
Monica, has my life not taught you anything? Poor kid doesn't have a chance to beat the addiction to caffein. Ha ha ha
Post a Comment