Jan 1, 2009

Baby Easton is here!

Align Center
My brother Steve and his wife Jill had their baby, Easton Kenneth Jensen, this morning at 5 am. He was 6 lbs 13 oz and 20" long. And he looks just like his big brother Blake.


This is the HAPPY father after 2 hours of sleep.

And of course the happy mommy. Jill went through 25 hours of labor, what a trooper! Isn't the labor suppose to be less with the second kid?

They have waited so long for this baby I am so happy for them. They both deserve him, he is so precious (and quiet he honestly doesn't cry that much-he must get that from his mom)

He looks just like Blake


And....of course the happy Aunt!


2 comments:

Amanda Duke said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm really sad I can't be there to hold him :(

the Lola Letters said...

Yay Steve and Jill! I am so happy for them. Easton is darling! (and you look gorgeous in the pic where you're holding him)