Jul 27, 2009

What girl didn't do this when they were 5?

Here is my Ry with her lovely long brown hair. When she was born she pretty much didn't have any hair and it took her about 2 years to grow a decent amount. One afternoon Ry came running downstairs and ran right into the bathroom. I followed her to find out she had cut her hair.


yep, she cut off about 4 or 5 inches and only on the right side. I didn't get too mad because I know how much Ry loves her long hair and she is going to be sad when she gets it all cut off. So for her punishment I get to decide how we will cut her hair. I'm thinking a cute A line. I will post a picture tomorrow after we get her hair cut.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Oh my! That is too funny.

Amanda Duke said...

Poor Ry she looks so sad. She reminds me of her mom when she was younger. ha ha