My parents are quite the couple. I have been asked many times at work if my parents are still together and I completely understand why they ask me. My parents rarely travel together, but that is because my dad is usually already here for work or can't come down because of work. In the past 9 years that they have lived in Oregon I have only seen them travel on the same flight about 3 times. So it is not unusual for us to only have one parent at any function. It's crazy, I know.
So these pictures are for my family and everyone else to show you that they do love each other and they both traveled out to see Panda in MN (I know it's a miracle!) And look they are even hugging each other....oh how cute!
So these pictures are for my family and everyone else to show you that they do love each other and they both traveled out to see Panda in MN (I know it's a miracle!) And look they are even hugging each other....oh how cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment