Nov 2, 2008

Gardner village


Well I have been quite busy lately with work, family, and Ry's preschool so I haven't posted anything for awhile. But a couple of weeks ago I went with Jill and Allison to Gardner village. We didn't know it was the witch festival or whatever it is called, but it was so busy and packed with people. We walked around with the kids looking at all the different witches and taking pictures of the kids along the way. We sat down in the middle of the village where the DJ was and the kids started dancing to the music and because Ry was with two boys they had to wrestle . They had more fun playing on the grass dancing then anything else we did the entire day. By the end of the day I was exhausted, but we did get some good pictures.


Ry, Blake and Brent

Don't they act alike

Brent and Trey

Jill and Blake and this is how Blake smiles for the camera

The kids in one of the sleighs and like always Rylee has to pose like this


They were looking at the ducks on the pond, but Rylee seems to get her directions all messed up, she is just like her Grandma Jensen.


Here is Brent rolling on the grass with a phone. Now I bet your wondering why he has a home phone out at Gardner Village. Well Rylee, being all girl, has to bring a purse with her. And in her purse she brings weird items, usually a barbie doll, a hot wheels car for Brent and some type of phone. Well she couldn't find her Princess cell phone so she brought our old home phone with her. And this is Brent playing with it, he cracks me up.

No comments: