May 11, 2009

Welcome Kayleigh Emily Duke!

Well I gave panda 1 week to post something about her new addition to her family, and so far nothing....so I will.
Here is Kayleigh Emily Duke!
Born: May 5th
Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
Height: 19 inches



What a cutie and I bet you all are wondering how my tiny sister who is a size 0! had an 8 lb baby. No one knows, because she was even measuring small. What can I say, she's amazing!




Check out the hair. I think it is safe to say she gets it from Shaun's side of the family because the Jensen's don't usually have that much hair or that black of hair. But I can't wait to go see her in June.

2 comments:

Aubry Macbean said...

Congrats to Amanda. She must have been all baby if she was measuring small. So cute. Love the hair.

Becky said...

Monica-
This is Becky Gordon Huntington. Please don't think I am spying on you. I am just helping finding people for the class reunion and you are on my list and I found your blog. You have a beautiful family. Anyhow if you could e-mail us your e-mail address to classof99ehs@yahoo.com. That would be great. If you know of anyone else or have e-mail addresses please let me know. Thanks!! Hope to see you soon.
Becky