So our Easter wasn't at all like last years. First of all we didn't have our dad around. Yep Brent had to work (yes that's right Brent has a job now. After being unemployed since Nov he found a job at Pespi) The job isn't much but it can turn into something and they have amazing benefits. The only down side is that he works from fridays to tuesdays, so he has to work every sat and sunday for now. We are doing our best to make it work until he can get promoted. And it doesn't help my mountain dew addiction now that we get it way cheap....Freak'n mtn dew.
Ry as she sees her basket for the first time and she didn't really want it.
Brent got some golf clubs and has had a blast with them since. (you should see ry's back he got a long time out for that one)
Ry finally realized that she had a huge art set in her basket and so she likes it.
I love setting up my table with my china for a nice dinner. I have been slowly collecting the pieces over the years and finally have about 6 place settings. It's a slow process but someday I will have everything I need.
This year Ry promised she would be good and very careful with the china and so she had a setting. Baby Brent... well I don't know when i could trust him he throws his stuff when he is finished eating, another thing we have to break him of.
Brent got a cap gun for easter and they both hated it at first when we shot it off. I actually made them both cry when I was showing them how loud it was. But after a while they had fun shooting each other and acting like they were dying.
When Daddy got home we did the easter egg hunt. They both had fun and didn't want it to be over. So rylee kept hiding the eggs so they both could find them again. What Ry didn't know was that her dad was slowly collecting them in his pocket and after a while she couldn't find any more eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment