My little guy has been so cranky lately. I just thought it was because I am working more and he just misses me. He is really clingy and cries anytime I leave the room, especially if I have my jacket and shoes on. Well come to find out he is cutting some more teeth...again. I looked on my blog and saw that in Sept I was complaining that all he had was his bottom two teeth and his top molars. Right now on the top he has 6 teeth in: 4 front and 2 molars. On the bottom 3 front and 2 molars. In 2 months he cut 7 teeth. Poor kid, right? When does it stop? I feel so bad for him he isn't eating as much right now so I know his mouth is hurting him. Poor little guy.
Dec 7, 2008
Brent's teeth, part II
My little guy has been so cranky lately. I just thought it was because I am working more and he just misses me. He is really clingy and cries anytime I leave the room, especially if I have my jacket and shoes on. Well come to find out he is cutting some more teeth...again. I looked on my blog and saw that in Sept I was complaining that all he had was his bottom two teeth and his top molars. Right now on the top he has 6 teeth in: 4 front and 2 molars. On the bottom 3 front and 2 molars. In 2 months he cut 7 teeth. Poor kid, right? When does it stop? I feel so bad for him he isn't eating as much right now so I know his mouth is hurting him. Poor little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy. That is rough on everyone.
Post a Comment